The labeling and creation of "Schizophrenics" is really a Crime Against Humanity that is the theme of this blog.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Untitled Truth

Of all of the plots of Science Fiction series that I have ever seen here is one that I have never seen overtly expressed. "Jews raise their children on the souls of those they have driven crazy."

I know it is true of more than one of them.  So I indeed know that this is true. And I know that others, non Jews are included.  So don't come knocking at my door.  Because we both know that it is true and we both know that it is wrong.  And only one of us wants it to stop.  Only one of us has the courage and responsibility to that it is wrong and should end.  I know how children from other religions are indoctrinated into this occult and that it is wrong.

This is the true revelation from the Bible.  I am not antisemitic.  I am one who can't stand to see that people are made to suffer from this. 

I have proven this more than once in this blog and the story of my life also proves it.  I would like to see others tell their stories also.  If everyone who was victimized by them were to tell their story, I think it might create a moral and civic conscious.  It is only when they experience the guilt and humility of what they do will they abstain, as even those who make up a small unaware part of them revile in horror over their actions that condemn them and the whole world.

Why am I writing this?  I do not hate Jews.  I do not want to see anyone harmed.  I want those responsible to abstain from this.  I want this to stop.

This is not hate speech, this is me standing up for myself and other victims.  I only accuse in defense of myself and other victims.

This is supposed to be the land of the Free.  This horror has no place here.

Those who would say that I am wrongly accusing them well no that is in indeed hypocrisy.  And this hypocrisy has no place in our Democracy. 

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2010 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally Published on 12 14 2010 at:
http://acrimeagainsthumanity-13.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment